Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Vegetarian Korean(!) BiBimBap,

I SURVIVED TODAY .

What a long day, but finally its over and thankfully tmrw's a school holiday!
HCL in the morning and I was on deviantart saving DBSK pictures --"
PE next, I improved quite abit and nearly made it! Around 4min 5s, wth manz, suay or what. But I walked some distance with Lebam maybe if I don't walk the next time then can pass? Played frisbee and I can't help it if I'm not good at frisbee, lol just too bad if I'm in your team! ._.
Recess, milo oreooo.
Science, quiz was ... sigh sigh sigh. So depressing!
Math, set theory and had quiz which ended up being ungraded ws. Thankfully she din bring CT, else my day will be even more depressing D; And we will be having Math after school on Mondays since we missed alot lessons + there's no RS ... I just hope she won't keep popquizzing us!
Lunch, there's this new addition AND its KOREAN FOOD, called BiBimBap (so cute)!!! OMG was super happy and of course I ordered it, whooosh I finally ate Korean food !!!! Clarice n Yajun also ate it, but Clarice and I both felt that its spicy -- I sweated loads after lunch.
I HOPE TO TRY MORE KOREAN FOOD IN FUTURE !!!
LA, did formal letter writing. Manz I felt sad at the end of the lesson cos' of sth :'(
History, then school ended.
Went home with Yihxi Grace Clarice Yajun :D

Mood: Happy cuz' there's no guides this friday!!
If humans are things, then you're becoming the most pissing thing -,-

Artistic pictures taken usin my n95 rofl ;
- Decided to remove them =,=" -