Thursday, August 13, 2009

Boredom Overdose

Oh gosh, I am sooooooo bored, so bored that I'm going to post crap. When I can be doing things like projects or revision ._. Blogger is like a drug to me, always posting, editing and etcetera. Such a waste of time! I might as well go and sleep so tomorrow won't yawn like shitz in school. Yet something tells me I won't be able to sleep so early ........ Blahblahblah :(
Come to think of it, I have a really sucky studying environment. Sucky teachers, this year's teachers are real 无药可救, although I still thank them for being the cable of transferring knowledge and erm, contributing their time and all that.
Argh I really detest school! I can never get enough of holidays ... Why can't I just go to Korea and be DBSK's helper or run errands for them or something! Maybe Singapore should just make use of the 快乐就好 课程, zzzzzzzzzzzzz. Or just let me go for a long long vacation in Malaysia to really, destress and enjoy myself with family and relatives. Ugh life is so mundane, everyday same things happen. And I really wonder if the students inside DHS have human blood flowing in them -.-
There's guides tomorrow -groans- I won't hide the fact that I don't really enjoy Guides. I never enjoyed any of the CCAs I were in since young, zomg. To me, part of the blame goes to CFPS :S In fact my CCA attendance so far is less than 50% if I'm not wrong, like wth is it that bad! Well can't be bothered anymore.
End of crapping. Bye!

And Happy Birthday Ruowei!
(Though I don't think you visit my blog)

THERE ARE PEOPLE DYING
IF YOU CARE ENOUGH FOR THE LIVING
MAKE A BETTER PLACE FOR YOU AND FOR ME
Michael Jackson