Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Worn out,

Today was an uber tiring day!
Lessons were okay and Science was hilarious once again.
Mr Tan's wave is drop dead hilarious! We finally started on Physics, man I hope I can cope better.
Science test was not well done for me, boo but my mum consoled me by saying its okay since I missed 2 weeks of school. Still the test is relatively easy so erm..whatever luh T.T
We watched Akeelah and the Bee, a movie about spelling during PC lesson. Watched the crucial parts and hey this show is not bad! Yajun, Grace and I all agree that the guy Dylan who got champion tgt w Akeelah is really cute and good-looking ♥ He & Akeelah are super sweet twds ea other!
Thanks to Clarice's mum for sending us me & Yajun to the MRT station :D

I can't wait for LA test to be over, maybe I won't be as tired out during weekdays.
I wasted a late afternoon + night foruming on DBSK forum, when I have lots of stuff to do. But I love the forum yay!
Filming this Sunday, hope we can finish things up and maybe have some outing again!
And and, Clarice hasn't sent me the photos so I can't upload them, bleahsxzx.
Dylan in Akeelah & the Bee! So cute :D


Found him online, he's Sean Michael and he's currently 21!
Which means the show is really long ago, but anw he's still cute and good-looking!