Friday, August 14, 2009

Energy drained,

To myself: You stink real horribly so go straight into the bathroom after this post!

I am happy and grateful to Baojia who earned DHS a school holiday next Thursday! Plus DHS Symposium is next Monday, so next week should be rather slack except for LA test and projects LOL. Yay :D
Today was a uber tiring day. Started off with Science and no practical again, boo. Had this short quiz but I think I won't do well again cos' I freaking can't balance equations! ._.

HCL was erm, no comments. 3 whole periods, I was not paying attention at all, was browsing Aaron's & QiaoQiao's blogs omg Aaron linked her, lucky her!! Qiao has lots of photos and she's pretty :) A little resemblance with Gui, seriously! Their names are like 1-word-repeat de too. Went Gui Gui blog but she didn't update as expected. Omg Aaron updated LOADS, I thought it was already dead so stopped going, nowadays just go Shinki forum. Which will be Tohosomnia instead after today :D Oh god I miss Fahrenheit ... but I also really anxious, worried, whatever for DBSK. Wonder how are things now?

Before I sidetrack, had recess next, Lebam stole 1 of my bread, sobz. Then was GAP and it was okay, we were doing individual work for the YOG tee design. Mrs Goh sorta praised me so I'm relieved. But I think the result will suck, ah who cares. I kept disturbing Vicki, rawr too bad!

Last lesson = LA, did more PB stuff. Then released, went for lunch, today Guides started late, at 3pm.

Guides drained all my remaining energy! While others were doing slack/non-draining work like drawing and cutting, I was one of those running up and down 2nd to 3rd to 4th floors and to and fro non-stop, omgoodness. Its like own PT :( I didn't walk much though, kept pressing myself to run, cos' I'm trying to improve staminaaa! We were released really late zzz, sorry to make you wait, GJY.

Thankfully we managed to 搭 Anthea's dad car and we were dropped off at Bishan :D Thanks Anthea & your dad! Went to check if Teenage is out for Sep but its not, boooo. And I saw a malay woman wearing a MICHAEL JACKSON t-shirt! Wlao, I want alsoooooo :(
Having project work + movie this Sunday, still thinking if I should go for the movie hmm. But I wanna check out the Daiso outlet in Northpoint! Heard the renovations are like almost done, I'm curious!
BYE. BATHE + EAT!

No photos today, took some on MRT but lazy upload.