Sunday, August 16, 2009

Big Bang,


I'm getting more and more pissed off each day with this lame thing , And I'm also aware its like an everyday basis where I have conflict with some people , omgosh school simply sucks like crap . What have become of me, what have become of them -,- Its so hard to communicate, seriously . I need a long, long break

I've decided to do a post because I'm using normal Blogger and its back to normal! (Rofl) Well I doubt it'll last long though, hope it will stay the same and not be back to square in less than a day -.-
Cool stuff! There's a 13th Horoscope sign called Ophiuchus, its from November 30 - December 17. It affects like, every other horoscope. So if this is true, I'm no longer a Gemini omg !!! I always looked at Gemini horoscopes and acknowledge myself as one, and I like being a Gemini. In this case then I'm supposed to be a Taurus, wth. So am I a Gemini or Taurus? Gosh, I have to look at both horoscopes now ain't it ? x__x Horoscopes are so important in life!

And next,
BIG BANG.
I went to Sillybob's blog and I stayed there for dunno-how-many-hours listening to her playlist, vv nice. Then I got that Sillybob to post her FULL playlist as a post for me to take down the singers & song titles, they're dominated by BIG BANG. Haha hey, didn't know BIG BANG sings this well! Well now BIG BANG is one of my favourite bands too, I know its a little quick but anyway, it'll never replace DBSK♥ ! And I don't really like the members in Big Bang as of now. Both Sillybob and Glenda says G-Dragon is cute, hmm?
Wlao and that Sillybob wanted to made me say "Big bang is better than DBSK" and "G-Dragon is better than Jaejoong" , like wth NO WAY manz! I'll never say that, never. In the end I said "Bob is better than En ci," whatever manz!
Whatever it is, DBSK IS THE BEST, so there, Sillybob.

Omg, my right eye hurts quite badly. I think I kept rubbing it out of itchiness and it has made it really pain T.T I think face computer too long le, need to rest and GO TO SLEEP ._.