Saturday, August 15, 2009

Tan Bao Jia from DHS,

Ms Tan Bao Jia from Dunman High :D

Omg, she's on The Straits Times Saturday, which is today. My father called me to read the newspaper and I was really shocked when I saw her on the coverpage! Pretty and intelligent-looking as always. Went to read the article behind and it was about her choice of picking Peking University, etc. There were other President Scholars too, all from top IP schools or JCs. Really envious of these people!
You've done us proud, Bao Jia :D Thankyou once again for earning us the holiday,
And I wish I had someone like you for a sister, LOL.
~
My heart aches

Went to forum to see for any important updates and searched for more DBSK pictures online, last night. Felt really depressed/sad everytime I opened up a picture, seeing them reminds me of the lawsuit! Why did things turn out like this ...Doushite????
And I am trying hard to save money so I can get their albums. After the boycott is over, and only if the money will rightfully go to DBSK and not like, almost everything earned by SM -.-
I love you, DBSK.
DBSK HWAITING !!!!!

Happy Belated 20th Birthday, Gui Gui!

Omg, her birthday was on 11 August and I totally forgot about it. =( 1 of my top 3 favourite girl artistes!
20 is an important stage of life to me, just like 30, 40, 50 :D I think Qiao Qiao is a year older than her, but I remember seeing her 20th birthday photos in school yesterday, so QIAO3! ^^ Their cakes look rather similar too.
Whatever it is, Gui Gui, though you have chosen to left Hey Girls, hope to see you still in idol dramas and etc! Miss you, you were really compatible with Aaron in Pi Li MIT, Love you, Tian Mo Xing! Cuteeee & prettyyyyyy girl :D
--- --- ---
--- --- ---

Did meetup with Mabel's customer today. Whoo, for the FIRST time I didn't have to wait, yay. Wanted to use the money I earned to buy Teenage immediately but its still not out, blaaa.

And SS501 has gained A LOT OF popularity, ever since HJL starred in BOF. They're found in like every magazine, they go to alot meet&greets, awards ceremonies, etc. They're on PLAY & COLOR & FAN & YG magazines and many other not-really-known magazines. Lolz, thankfully I'm over with the SS501-OBSESSION, else I'll find myself spending all my pocket money on these magazines.

But if it was DBSK, I wouldn't mind, not at all :)

PW tomorrow, hope everything will work out! :D