Monday, August 17, 2009

I got your picture,

All Time Low - Dear Maria, count me in :D
Photo credits to Goh JY the photographer for most of the shots (using my phone) ! More photos to be up after Claricesxz sends me!


JY, Grace not prepared yet!
HAHA cuz' I look horrible here so, :)
LOOK AT GRACE.
Vicki the bimbxz and Clarice is super cute here, rofl ! Small kid ~
& I have a nice face :D
LOLZZ at Vicki & Grace!
All unprepared and me, scratching head with messy tie
My shoes are so bigg. You know which one's my foot? (:
LOL, JY took photo of Clarice, Clarice took photo of her!
Clarice's iPhone!
IT WAS SO HARD TO GET A PROPER SHOT.
Not that this is very proper but well ...
6sides star!
Sry clarice I found this nt very glam,
Li Yajun wanted me to post cos she says she looks pretty here -,-
GJY zipai + zilian la!
2L haha. spot felicia! they were sitting oppo us outside MRL
the pail of water tug of war thingy.

DHSRP Symposium was -,-
Went school early in the morning, sent in order form for idol badges with Anthea (I got a DBSK one!!!) and Yajun Clarice Vicki were being lame, flaming my blog when I'm there!

Went for talks in the auditorium, then a 1-hour break (the only one for today) where we camwhored at 正心园 like crazy bimbxs after our meals. The Confucius statue is up!
Headed for the hall and we sat in a circle talking nonsense and taking more shots which kept failing. Hilarious, and then we got into the assigned groups and went around finding answers for the crossword puzzle. We were the last class, having the whole Y2 level to wait for us haha (: If only we all 出动 as a class and try to find the final answer asap, that'll be cool ! But nope most of us just sat there ._.
Went to area outside MRL, we slacked around for a long time before the ICs or wdv came and we had this tug-of-water-in-pail game, sent 4 strongest ppl out, which were the boys duh and they made the water spill twice, so kena disqualified. Meaning we got last out of 3 classes, but its like no fair lah!
Own classroom for Chemistry thingy, still quite ok tt one.
Final station was 2D and we played Bingo there, our group was last again lolz! We kept getting guaila* questions, as agreed by the others. Well we're like last in practically every activity today, but I doubt we really care haha! In fact its so funny. Contradicts our results last year, we were in Top 3 I think.
In overall, today was fun yet boring ^,^

Lunched with JY Grace Yajun Clarice but I only bought milo oreo & ate 1 of Yajun's TOFUsxz. Trained with JY Grace Yajun, first time Grace took our MRT side if I'm not wrong, cuz' she was heading for YCK to support her *ahem ahem* :P
And she requested for me to bluetooth her DOUSHITE & to have 1 side of my earpiece & she wanted me to replay it twice! She says its SUPER NICE, its calm and etc. She even randomly told me again that its SUPER NICE when she was gonna get off! Omg see DBSK simply rocks, just like their songs

Teenage is out, like finally, yippeee.
Coverpage's kull, can be opened up and omg the poster includes F.T. Island yeah man! Another poster to be pinned up