Thursday, August 13, 2009

Happy nurse

Ah, I had no choice but to create a new blog because of the stupid blogger. Couldn't unlock the blog even though I tried both bloggers, furthermore I want a default skin and I can't add some gadgets, zzz hate blogger! But changed that url and kept hwaitingg for this :)

Erm firstly I hope MSP Challenge went well for 2J :D Thankyou Sabbie Tay once again!

Today, normal day. Wasn't what I expected though.
PE was okay bah, did the 2rounds 4min thing again and I improved by half a minute :D Around 4min30s this time round and I didn't stop, though its still very lousy and I didn't pass, hope I'll improve as the weeks pass by. My stamina sucks ._. And I went to run 1/3 of the track after the 3rd round cos' I suddenly felt like it, so total ran 3 and 1/3 rounds LOL. Played frisbee and erm counted fun bah, the interception part abit lame though.

Chionged for recess, had french toast from home + milo oreo (it has been really long since I drank it/bought drinks in school) ! Went for LSP and Jiaying, Yajun, Grace, Clarice, Vicki and I were discussing about what movie to catch after PW this Sunday ^^ Yajun, Clarice and I wanna watch [Orphan] while the others wanna watch [Up] ! Later went to the other room for Food Science experiments -,- Gosh we will only start cooking next TERM. Erm experiments quite boring but better than lectures ! I don't like the way MK talks though ._.

Released early and went back class for History. Presented poems and our group's were like 1 of the lousiest for our content were short + general D: Damn sad can. Got back graded assignment + history test and for the first time this year I did not fail the test, phew. Graded assignment wasn't very good though and I was still feeling gloomy over poem & my previous lousy grades. Yajun made it worse, demoralizing me with her imba marks. 9/10 and 11/12. History Interview PW, 18/20. Siaooo she's so getting an A or A*, I am envious/jealous ! (Yajun you wouldn't mind me publicizing your marks right, since its so imba :D)

Last lesson was Science and hm, we didn't go lab. Went through worksheets in class, quite okay bah but would have preferred practical. And Mr Tan still cracks me up, rofl :D:D

Later went to pass Cookie order forms to Nicholette, thankyou to GJY, Anthea, Sabbie+Mabel for ordering! I decided not to order le LOL. Dragged Lebam to go lunch with me, then chatted with ZR WX Sher. Found out some very unpleasant stuff -.- And ZR has very nice teeth now! And I am rather pissed with Lebam for not giving me a plastic bag to put her customer's STUPID spree clothes in!

Okay byez. Some photos: (I had to bluetooth to my N95 to upload these x.x)

Birthday Cakes ♥♥♥
Edited this :D Not big but delicious and celebrated with joy and love!
The holes in the cake on the right kind of spoil the cake, blame it on the bakery auntie -.-
Omgosh my boyfriend, Jaejoong ♥♥♥
Photo taken quite long ago but its still on the banner abt Centerstage. Get to admire him every time I go canteen :D
Jiaying, En Ci, Yihxi, Lebam ♥
Taken during LSP :D That's our plate of brinjals, can you see a smiley face? Yihxi isn't in our group but she abit extra lah LOL.
Sherlyn, Zhaoru, Sabbie, Wenxi :D
The bunny ears should be on Zhaoru, not Sabbie!
HAHA. That time when revising geog slides, saw this and stared hard and got sad, I miss the Genting trip! :(