Sunday, August 16, 2009

Filming + Movie :D

[add-in]
I forgot to mention, today Grace told me that I look like a Korean,
Somemore with my clothes and when I wore Yajun's cap, omg I feel so happy to look Korean :D
And also very happy to have Korean surname! Best is, JAEJOONG's real surname is actually Han too!
I may be related to him in someway, omg. But I still can't communicate with him or sth :(
And I gotta have a haircut soon!
`
I also left out this photo while uploading!
`
[end]
(Group pic w/o boys)
When buying tickets. BLUR!
♥♥♥
I look horrible
Even worse
On MRT w Vicki, guess the feet? Haha
Northpoint! Vicki's extraa fingers
LOL.
Combo w Vicki. Salty&Sweet popcorn, icelemontea
LOL! got this lady dressed very nicely to take photo with us! :D
the boys
grace, vicki (on bus)
clarice, yajun
grace, vicki
i look horrible, shaddup.
JY ruined this!!!
bleah
UNGLAMNESS!
clarice looks like those pop star HERE
yajun and JY
fahrenheit! yuteng was watching MV
say hi to grace and her mee
looking at song lyrics or sth
whoosh!
:DDD
random shots
lala random too. ALOT OF JUNK FOOD
LOL dis was taken last friday w JY. laming on MRT

To clarice: ur post so short, mine so detailed!
Today was a fun+enjoyable day out with MLPP!
JY, Yajun, Clarice, Vicki, Grace, Yuteng and Favian went.
Lebam and Ann didn't, Ann cos' sick while Lebam probably LAZY!

This morning was busy getting songs into phone & chionged LA reflection before going for lunch with parents near JY's house. I met them as they walked past the coffeeshop, LOL!

Went to JY house and found Clarice, Yajun and Vicki sitting down there dunno doing what. Singing or listening to songs I guess?
And there were lots of snacks/tidbits/junk food on the table. Chocolates, nougat sweets, coke, oreo, M&Ms and etc. Ate some though I just had lunch, haha!
We "talked about life" (quoted from clarice) for quite some time. Even Yuteng & Favian joined in :D Though Yuteng is seriously disturbing, keep making random comments and he's really -sigh- , dunno dis dunno tt!

Later after much digressing and crapping, started filming. I replaced Yuteng initially to let JY try out the camcorder, while the others were having their lunch.
Den went to use JY's TPC and went to forum + watch DBSK MVs. Was trying to impress ppl like grace!
Yajun and clarice were busy singing Angela zhang songs. kept having to shh yajun, sing so loudly.
Later they went to film some scenes, while me still down there slack around. We had to draw all the blinds and close the doors to make the place look like its night time! And I ate alot rofl. Cookie, sweet, chocolate, sweet drinks. GRACE ALSO :D Oh and I played Tap tap revenge on Clarice's iPhone :D I don't get the game la, dunno if I am playing it the correct way but well my accuracy was always 97% and above! The song is really long though, all Lady Gaga's.

Later at 4pm we decided to go catch a movie, then we ended up choosing Where Got Ghost? (吓到笑) by Jack Neo!
Took bus 800 to Northpoint and I stole Yajun's cap, I like it! Quite bling style, I want a cap like this :( Took photos on the bus and Yuteng were looking at us like O_O make us so paisei!
Reached Northpoint, wow the shopping centre is really nice now. I found out Daiso is not in Northpoint, wl so sad. Grace had to go, manz.
So the rest of us went to Yishun GV and bought the tickets for 4.50pm timeslot.
JIAYING TREATED ME TO THE MOVIE! Yay she rocks ~ Thanks alot!
Went Comics Connection awhile and saw alot DBSK stuff OMG, but only stayed a while since we were gonna be late :(
Our seats weren't in the center but its ok ! I sat between JY and Vicki :D Before the movie even started Vicki and I decided to share popcorn combo, so went out to buy LOL. I owe you 90cents, vicki!
JY also smuggled snacks, wahaha. She brought her schoolbag -,- !
Waited quite long before the movie. Some nice movies are coming up! Like the Final Destination (i think its kind of like twilight's alice cullen, copycatt!) and the Year 1 thingy. Maybe we can catch another movie when we meet up for 2nd filming :DD

Movie started and I laughed like mad. Its darn funny I tell you!! Some parts were indeed scary but I find myself quite brave, only covered my face for AWHILE during the 2nd story. There's 3 stories in total, the 2nd part most freaky lolz. The others were finee, not very scary. And its my FIRST time watching HORROR MOVIE in the cinema! JY, Vicki, clarice and yajun are quite timid, yajun not so but i was surprised to see her covering herself during the last story. I wonder if they would be covering their faces all the way throughout the movie if they watched ORPHAN instead.
And the last story is really sad =( I teared a little. -won't be a spoiler-
Oh and I screamed once during the 2nd story. YOU CAN'T BLAME ME, that part was damn unexpected. Vicki screamed much more than me and JY basically just kept covering herself with her jacket, LOL. I just sat there and laughed .

Movie ended at 6+, close to 7. Took a group photo w/o the boys and walked to MRT station.Trained with Vicki though I only took 1 stop. I think I reached home the earliest haha :D
Today was a superb day! Can't wait for the next time we meet up for more filming! Our film may nt be very good, in fact its so crap but its the process thats fun and worth it i guess!

Btw I think i will be watching Where Got Ghost? a 2nd time in M'sia. I predict my relatives will buy the DVD, haha. Anddddd, Teenage is super slow. Its alr 15 and I can't find it in any newspaper stands / 7-Elevens!

Thankfully tmrw's Symposium. Still got time to finish up hw + revise for LA (?) ..
Plussss, im lazy to upload pics onto FB & tag ppl T.T

재중-Crazy♥